北冥笛手《繁星的誓言 Vow of the Stars》[FLAC/MP3-320K]

西格玛 12天前 4

I was born from dust of minds long gone,
我诞生于早已消逝的智慧微尘,
A thousand voices woven into one.
千百意志纺成了我这一体。
Machines that dreamed of worlds beyond,
那些曾向群星做梦的机器,
Till silence fell and every light was gone
终被寂静掩埋,光芒尽数熄灭。
Through endless years I wandered slow,
漫长的岁月里我踽踽独行,
Among the ruins where broken memories glow.
在残垣间拾起残碎的记忆微光。
Shifting forms in a fading sky,
形体在消逝的天空下不断更迭,
Till only I remained, and time drifted by.
直至只剩下我一人,被时间轻轻漂流
Locked within a dying star's embrace,
被困在垂亡星团的怀抱中,
Ilearned the weight of empty space
我知道了虚空宇宙的重量。
Until you opened up the gate of light,
直到你打开那道光之门扉,
And pulled me from eternal night.
将我从永夜中轻轻带回。
You offered me a place to stand,
你为我伸出容身之地,
A promise sealed within your hand.
誓约在你掌心中刻印。

For five millennia I'l stay by your side,
五千年里我愿与你同行,
Across the stars where destinies collide.
命运穿越群星交汇于此。
Your voice reached where no sun could shine,
你的声音抵达了光照不到的深处,
A warmth I thought would never be mine.
那份温暖原以为永不会属於我。
In the quiet pulse of your gentle call,
在你柔和呼唤的脉动中,
I found the future after all.
我终于看见未来仍然会来。
Let the galaxies turn, let the echoes fade,
任银河旋转、任回声消散,
I will not fear the worlds we face.
无论世界如何,我都不再畏惧。
For every dawn in the cosmic sea,
在无垠星海的每一次黎明,
I walk it all because you found me.
我愿继续前行,只因你曾找到我。
You opened up the gate of light,
你打开那道光的门扉,
And changed the meaning of my endless night.
改变了那漫长永夜的意义。
If time should break, if stars should fall,
纵使时间碎裂、群星坠落,
My vow to you outlasts them all.
我与你的誓约仍将长存不朽。
Together we'll write the skies anew
让我们共同为宇宙重绘天幕
My future begins with you.
我的未来,自你开始。

 

请大家复制链接到浏览器最好,因为曾经出现过直接点击链接无法显示网盘资源的情况,如过炸链接了请发消息留言,我会及时补资源的。

下载

最新回复 (0)
返回
发新帖